Complete Satisfaction is our top priority here at AQUI Watersports! For any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to immediately resolve the issue. We’re sorry your order didn’t work out, so let us make things right.
AQUI Watersports accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Fort Lauderdale, FL via USPS. AQUI Watersports ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by USPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2~4 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 11:00 AM EST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 11:00 AM EST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2~4 days. USPS does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time.AQUI Watersports cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
*Limited options are available depending on the destination
|Express Shipping||1-2 business days (Typically by end of day)|
|Priority Shipping||2-3 days (Typically by end of day)|
|Standard Shipping||4-9 business day|
Shipping Destination & Rates
AQUI Watersports offers Free USPS Standard shipping when the subtotal in your shopping bag is greater than or equal to $150.00, excluding tax and any other offers or price adjustments. This offer is valid in all 48 contiguous U.S. states, but not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, and all other U.S. Territories including Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Terms are subject to change without notice.
- Only standard delivery is available.
- U.S. territories include: Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
(5-13 business days)
|$0 – $25||$10.00|
|$25.01 – $49.99||$12.00|
|$50.00 – $100||$14.00|
|$100.01 – $150||$16.00|
|$150.01 – $200||Free|
- All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
- Delivery is not available for Post Office boxes.
- Duties, taxes, and customs fees assessed by customs are the responsibility of the customer.
For international purchases, we defer to the United States Postal Service flat rate pricing located: http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c313
Each package will be properly measured and priced for accurate shipping costs upon purchase.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS’S local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via USPS and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments
- The amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR STORE CREDIT
- Items marked as final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Returns received in damaged/worn condition.
- Returns received after 30 days of the original order shipment date.
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
If your purchase was made within 30 days of the date on your invoice, it may be returned for a full refund. If your purchase order is OVER 30 days, we reserve the right to deny any returns or exchanges. If a refund is warranted by our Company, a store credit will be issued.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the item is damaged, worn, or show signs of use, returns or exchanges will not be authorized.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and authorization. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
MERCHANDISE MAY NOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from AQUI Water Sports must be obtained before returning goods. Items returned without an RA will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and fully inspected.
All returns will undergo evaluation. Our company will review the product and determine if the item/items in question falls under warranty. If it is determined your return is not covered under warranty, we will contact you regarding any repair charges. Warranty repairs and replacements are returned to the owner. Non-warranty repair work and parts replaced due to normal wear and tear, along with shipping, are paid for by the equipment’s owner.
- All items returned must be in fully operational condition and able to be sold.
- Returned merchandise will be repaired or replaced at the Manufacturer’s discretion.
- Unauthorized returns or refused shipments of sellable merchandise will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Orders of customized product (custom logo merchandise) are generally not returnable. If an RA is issued for a customized product, the order is subject to a 40 – 60% restocking fee, depending on product.
- All returns must be freight prepaid.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10-15 business days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time (10-15 business days) before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at INFO@GETAQUI.COM.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com, and send your item to: 2715 N OCEAN BLVD, 12F, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33308, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2715 N OCEAN BLVD, 12F, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33308, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the case was an approved Warranty Repair or Exchange. Otherwise, shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Warranties are the responsibility of the original manufacturers and suppliers and are handled through UTD North America, UTD Europe, UTD Asia or UTD Middle East/Africa. UTD North America, UTD Europe, UTD Asia or UTD Middle East/Africa will expedite all warranty claims and will do everything possible to satisfy these claims as quickly as possible. Each product is subject to that manufacturer’s individual warranty statement. Below are some of the common warranty statements for each of the product categories. It is the responsibility of the UTD Watersports, Facilities, Dealers, and Instructors and/or their employee to be informed of each of the individual product warranties and should refer to each product individually when quoting warranty information.
All products must be officially registered either in writing at UTD North America, UTD Europe, UTD Asia or UTD Middle East/Africa or through our website at utdscuabdiving.com within fourteen (14) days of purchase in order to activate the warranty. This can be conducted online through UTD warranty registration form (http://www.utdscubadiving.com/en/products/warranty/ ) or through returning a mail-in, fax-in or email registration form. Warranty activation does require a copy of the original sales receipt or invoice showing the product was purchased from an official UTD Watersports, Facilities, Dealers, and Instructors and the customer purchase date.
- For Buoyancy Compensating Devices (Z Trim Devices, Wings and other Cordura parts) a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- For Heating Devices (Solar Heating pads) a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, is one (1) year from the date of purchase, 90 days on all electrical cords, chargers, and E/O cord connectors.
- For Battery Products (Power Z and Power Z PRO) a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, is three (3) years from the date of purchase, 90 days on all internal battery cells, electrical cords, chargers, and E/O cord connectors.
- For Lighting Products (Vision Lights) a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, is three (3) years from the date of purchase, 90 days on all electrical cords, chargers, battery cells, and E/O cord connectors.
- For Regulator and Manifold Products (First, Second Stages and Isolatable Manifolds and Distribution blocks) a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, as long as proof of annual service is maintained and can be shown or proved. Limited lifetime warranty excludes all annual service parts and any parts that receive general wear and tear.
- For All Other Products (Fins, Masks, Z-Harness, Backplates) a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, is three (3) years from the date of purchase. Nylon webbing is excluded from the three (3) year warranty and has a thirty (30) day warranty.
- Any flood or damage, for any reason, that is caused from flooding an o-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty. All o-ring sealed products undergo extensive pressure testing before being shipped and delivered and are therefore guaranteed to be sealed and functioning when shipped from UTD North America, UTD Europe, UTD Asia or UTD Middle East/Africa.
- UTD North America, UTD Europe, UTD Asia or UTD Middle East/Africa will not be liable for any further loss, damages, or expenses, including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of the product.
- All paint finishing, powder coating, material stitching that is chipped, damaged, or unthreaded through customer use is not covered under warranty.
UTD North America, UTD Europe, UTD Asia or UTD Middle East/Africa does not warranty any product for aesthetic finishes or look. Issues with finish or look that do not affect function of the product are not covered under warranty.
All warranties become null and void if the customer or UTD Watersports, Facilities, Dealers, and Instructors has in any way shape or form altered the internal or external structure of the product.